Tips For Playing Online Pokies
Even if you have cut your teeth playing at aussie pubs, casinos and clubs, our pokie tips will help maximise your bets, at online casinos. With over 14 years of internet gambling experience, we’ve made our share of mistakes along the way. However the pitfalls we’ve encountered and losses made, have taught us highly valuable lessons. Our pokie players guide is a resource we’ve compiled based on our vast experiences, playing literally millions of online pokie spins, on every style of casino suite available.
Pokie Machine RTP (return to player percentage)
Australian pokie games are set to a minimum RTP (return to player) of 87.1%. Online pokies average an RTP of 95.6%. A misconception made by many players is a pokie machine will returns $95.60 back for every $100 wagered. This is just not true. The RTP is calculated over a set periood of time. Online casinos audit their games on a monthly basis. Hence, while the RTP may change slightly each month, the average RTP percentages for online pokies is 95.6%.
Online Pokies – Advantages
- Casino Bonuses – A welcome bonus when you join an online casinos and ongoing promotional bonuses.
- Loyalty Points – Every bet won or lost pays loyalty rewards at online casinos.
- Birthday and Christmas Rewards – Online casinos reward their loyal players with free chips.
- Online casinos never close, there are no crowds and you can play your favourite pokie machine any time.
- Customer support is open 24/7 with free phone calls, live web based chat or email
- You can play online pokies from the comfort of your home.
- Winnings are paid quickly, by a number of payment options including web-wallets, bank wire, cheque.
- New online pokie games are being added on a monthly basis.
- The minimum bet for an online pokie machine is 1cent.
- Online pokies have free spins and bonus feature games. They come in a variety of 5 reels with multiple pay-lines including – 9 pay-lines, 15 pay-lines, 20 pay-lines, 25 pay-lines, 30 pay-lines 40 pay-lines, 50 pay-lines, 100 pay-lines and both 243 and 1024 pay-way.
Increase Your Wins Playing The Pokies
If you commence play with a $100 bankroll it would be crazy to play $4.50 a spin. While you may win, it’s more than likely you will lose. On such a small pokies bankroll you need to play conservative bets. If you only intend to deposit $100 your bet size should be no greater than .90 cents a spin.
By following this simple pokie players guide you will increase the number of spins. This maximises your chances of hitting the free spins or bonus feature games. Remember on most pokie machines it’s the free feature games which increase your wins. Playing smart by lowering your bets will increase your winning chances.